Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Saturday, February 07, 2009

What a lovely lunch!

Today, some of my beloved sorority sisters and I decided to have a girls day out with some lunch at California Pizza kitchen. It was a blast and I cannot remember the last tme I laughed so hard. I love how many memories we have together and all the fun we had talking about everything. I already cannot wait for another get together. We of course missed our girls who could not come, but we will get you next time girlies!!! Thanks everyone. Here is a pic of us at the table:)

I MAY or MAY NOT had some screw drivers with lunch that I actually had to sleep off when I got home.... but I am fine now :) (LIGHTWEIGHT):P

In order from front ot back: (left row)Andrea Wilson Walton, April Wilson Ricardo, Emily Devaney Replogle, Lizz Carder Caton, Tiffany Compan McCallen - (right row) Gwen Swigart Nichols, ME:P, Shannan Stewart Hall, Helene Mundrick Wirth, Sasha Taylor Smith.

Love you sweet sissies!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Blogger Gamma said...

Sorry I had to miss it, I am sure it was fun...my cup needs filled...glad yours was!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home