Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Thursday, February 05, 2009

A little nephew shout out

Charlie and Austin are just the sweetest little things. Charlie even calls me and Em Mommy.... I cannot stop... he is the only little boy in the world who calls me that. Austin is just the twinkliest little buddy you could ever ask for. I sometimes call them my "minifews" because lets face it... Em and Adam make mini kids :P Emy - thank you for bringing these boys into my life... they are wonderful.

*Hannah will always be my first little one... nothing can ever replace that.... and besides, she had such a blast at the play place... I did not get a chance to take her picture :P*

We were at the McDonalds PLay place today.... and they were just being so cute that I was taking pics of them the whole time. Here are some of the handsome little devils. Are they adorable or what!



1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE SOME CUTE LITTLE FELLAS, I want one.
Hee hee,
Em

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home