Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Some updates

Me: I feel much better and I think all the side effects are slowly leaving my body from the Methatrexate. On the up and up mentally and phsyically:)

Preston: He had his HTA scan yesterday without event and was not in too much discomfort afterwards. We wont have any reuslts until next week and we will see if he needs to get the endoscopy test done again (after 6 years). But he has a bit more energy and he has been getting his butt to work each day some how. I am proud of him:)

Mom: Mom had her ultrasound todat to check out the mass she has in the wall of her uterus. They were not sure of the results becuase of the location of it, but she will have to have a follow up CT scan, instead of surgery, which she was happy about. We are still praying for good news. So far nothing to worry about yet.

The girls: are sassy as ever and I am now seperating REAL catfights complete with biting, hair pulling and slapping... it would be funny... if it were someone else's kids hee hee:)

My SIS: Em is hanging in there after having her first Migraine in years.... that lasted 4 freakin days:( Their heat went out today as well... did I mention it is -4 today and that is NOT the windchill.... BBBRRRRR. They are working on getting it fixed, if not tey will be heading over to Mom and Dad's for the night.

In other news, my sweet cousin is visiting from NJ. He plays for the Red Sox farm team, which the whole family is so excited about since we all are fans.... and he is doing great, he is 20 now and was drafted directly out of high school. His name is Ryan Kalish.... I am sure everyone will know him someday!! He is such a sweetheart and so down to earth, you would have never known what he does for a living. I am really proud of him:)

I think that is it.... things are "quiet" for now and I would LOVE for them to stay that way :P

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Blogger Emily said...

The migraine appearently jumped ship at my place and found you.
I hope you feel better sweet sissie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home