Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Friday, December 12, 2008

My sweet Cass-a-frass is sick:( and Kaiya's glasses

Poor Cassie has been feeling under the weather for about 2 weeks. After a miserable day yesterday, I got her into the doctor and it tutns out my sweet bubbah has a bad sinus infection. So she has started on an antibiotic and seems a bit more "Cassie-like"... but still so pitiful and clingy. She passed out asleep on me today and was snoring so loud, I was trying not to laugh!

Kaiya is wearing her glasses almost everyday... it is still a battle every minute!! SHe is pretty funny about it though... she is always asking for a glasses break... and today she asked for a glasses break DURING a glasses break :P She is so funny! Here is my little professor:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home