Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blog Blackout!

So sorry for being massively MIA the past weeks, We are having a big storage issue on the laptop and it can only be fixed by taking it in to Best Buy. So no newe pictures or anything can be adding (sobbing*)

We also have been a house of horrors for the past week or so- we have been battlng Kaiya every minute about the glasses, I am winning, but it is constant, then both girls got a stomache bug last week, that I got as well, then we were busy getting the Chili Cook off together end of the week, lots of fun Saturday, low key Sunday and then Cassie came up sick as well as my Mom and sis yesterday:( Cass has Norwalk virus, which is very contagious, so our house is quarentined!! Well, it is a personal quarentine.... but still the girls are squirrly! Cass seems a bit better today so now I am watching Kaiya like a hawk and hoping it passes all of us by.... I am being so positive that it is scarey... I think it might be a hint of insanity:)

Lots of prayers:):) Love to everyone - be back on line soon:)

Here is my sick Cass cuddling with her gloworm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home