Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I miss my sissy....

I miss my sissy, being an indentical twin is a different existance then most people can understand, we have the exact same genetic makeup, even the same fingerprints. We are different in many ways but there is one thing for sure, when we dont see each other for a while, I get sad. I have been on Quarentine (self imposed) to try to avoid sharing Cassie's Norwalk virus with the entire crew... that would have been a disaster, but the good news is we are nearing the end of the incubation period so we can finally be together again.... Em and I are pretty much joined at the hip, we have done almost everything together, even got married the same year and played musical babies for the past 4 years! Well I have not seen her since Saturday (a very long time for us) and I want to see her today or tomorrow:):) Keping my fingers crossed for healthy kids.

Here are some pics of us over the years...
Halloween 1979

Getting our Cabbage Patch Kids, Shelly and Lou Ann arounf 1984, not the Michael Jackson PYT shirts...

A picture with Hannah a Kerry's Wedding 2004

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM , Blogger Gamma said...

I didn't know you and Emy were that close?! Just kidding...I absolutely love the pics of girls when you were little.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home