Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

When it rains it pours... in my living room....

Ok....so a few days ago I ran up stairs to pee and grab some clothes for the girls because we were going out and I sat down on the toilet.... and it cracked open about 3 inches and water came flying out every where. I could not stop it..... I finally found the valve and shut it off but at that point the water was about 2 inches high in the bathroom.... NO EXAGGERATION.... and that is when I heard the "rain" downstairs. My Mom was here at the house Thank GOD. We ran down stairs to find water coming out of the the front door frame, inside and out, both the fire and carbon manoxide detecters and lights. Then the ceiling started to break open... and continued to.... in three places. We have gaint wet spots and we have about 6 water stains that were still damp 2 hours later. Water continued dripping out of the ceiling for six hours. The ceiling needs to be totally replaced do the damage, mold and the fact the it is textured.

I will edit this post with pics, I have them on my upstairs computer. I took them in case we need them. Talk about an ego booster... breaking a porceline toilet by sitting on it!!! Well, my Mom made me feel a lot better suggesting it was so cold and the water was freezing, so that made the prociline more breakable. The water was ice cold because I was standing in it for about 30 minutes... until it all made its way into our living room.

This has been the nuttiest year of my life.... we are done with bad things happening... I just hope God agrees and gives up a break:)







2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Blogger Emily Devaney said...

Oh Beck, I am so sorry.
I love you so much!
Em

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger Shauna said...

Aw Beck!!!!!! I am soooo sorry!! You guys sure have had your run of bad luck in 2009! But you know what they say...things like this happen to the people that are the STRONGEST because they can handle it. Hang in there. Things WILL get better. Love you. Thinking of you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home