Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

GO STEELERS GO!!! They are on ther way!

One more win away from being the only team in history to have SIX Super Bowl wins!!!! In their honor... here are some family Steeler pics over the years!!!

Kaiya's first Steelers game



Mommy and baby steeler feet



Kaiya, 3 days old, curled up in the STeelers Blanket her Aunt Jennifer made her and me


Preton repesenting at Disney World on a game day.... by wearing that shirt, he literally had people coming up to him telling him the score since we could not get in at the ESPN zone...


Our basement


My first Steelers game at Three Rivers before it was Hienz Field


Our first baby gift, CHristmas 2005 (I was 5 months) from Emy!!


Cassie sporting her Steelers bib


Preston's feet... with some Kaiya on them...


Cassie in her coming home outfit (it was Kaiya's)... with a bow :P


Our first day home with Cassie


Preston and the girls

4 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Blogger Emily said...

So, my big question is, who are you going to root for?

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Gamma said...

Ha...that's funny Em! I am not a big Steelers fan, or of the NFL, but I am a fan of the people in the pics!

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger Amy said...

I love that last picture of Preston and the girls!

Here we go. Steelers. Here we go. Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl. Here we go!

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger Cherstin said...

Hey, Really cute pictures. Unfortunatly. we am rooting against you. We are Cardinal Fans. And we are so excited to be there! So as much as I enjoyed looking at these adorable pictures of the cutest 2 girls I've ever seen. I'm going to have to still say.........
OH, YOUR GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! In the nicest way possible of course :p I still love you. I promise I wont hold it against you. HEE HEE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home