Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Playing in the snow.... not so much :P

Well... the whole thing was a comedy of errors... on my part :P I had gotten stir crazy in the house and so had the girls on Wednesday when Columbus got hit with that ice and snow storm and so many things were closed. So I thought I would hunt down their snow suits (not even sure if they would fit), hats, gloves, boots and anything else I could find that was warm. Then I started the dressing process... which was about 10 minutes worth. After I was done, I got dressed and looked at Cassie and all I could picture was the kid from "A Christmas Story" that kept saying "I cant put my arms down!"... I finally had to dig out the back door just so we could get out... and out we went! About 30 seconds into it ... I was sure it wasnt a good idea... but I was desperate to take pictures of my pink marshmellows in the snow! First Cassie lost her gloves and then she could not see out of her hat.. then Kaiya buried her gloves and was upset and I could not find them for her... still have not found one... and then the sobbing started. This was all in a span of five minutes! SO I gave up, I knew they were too cold and unhappy for snow fun :P As we are getting undressed, Kaiya was still crying and turned around to me and said through her tears "that was great fun Mommy"... I was hysterical. That was the end of our adventure!!!!





Also - after we came in, Cass went missing about 5 minutes later... nothing scary, just not in her usual places.... I found her asleep on her blanket with her butt in the air by the basement and garage doors.. I guess the whole ordeal took a lot out of her :P:P:P Ahh anaaa aahhaa, hee is her pic:

3 Comments:

At 10:40 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Kaiya is a fantastic sitter. Could she come over here?

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Gamma said...

This is hilarious! At least you are brave enough to take them out. Also, I cannot believe that Cassie fell asleep on the floor, that is just crazy! Great pics!

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger tongfamily6 said...

Aren't they fun? Your little pink marshmellows are stinking cute! So much so that I could just take a bite out of them! Paige's thing last year was "Mama- my eyeballs are FWEEZIN". Let's talk sometime and catch up. I miss you! XOXO Kelly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home