Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My sister......

What can I say. As most of your know from my endless complaining, Preston and I have had a heck of a year so far... Preston's illness, my eptopic pregnancy,everything breaking, money issues... and some other issues. Non-stop. Well... today - when we went to get a new fridge... Em trying to give me money... money she might need or could have used on herself and family. But she wanted to give it to me and Preston. I was so blown away. I am so glad we did not need to take it with some help from GiGi and Papa Clay we were able to get a good fridge/freezer... but the gesture was simply an essence of Em's constant selflessness and love for other people. So tonight, Em and Adam offered to make us dinner and we went over there and had a great time and enjoyed an excellent home cooked meal. It was just what we needed after this crazy string of events that has become our lives... Emy -all I can say is thank you and I love you.

2 Comments:

At 4:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welckey(Adam speak). Sorry is 4am and Austin and I are just sitting here AGAIN, he just finished eating again and was up at one also... better get back to bed so he can wake up again in three hours. When did he turn BACK into a newborn?
Sorry, I love you too. I love you mountains. YOu know...
Stick

 
At 6:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had to buy a new refrigerator/freezer too?! Oh my goodness... I simply cannot believe the year you're having! Thank goodness you have such a support group, with Emy leading the way. I love you, Beck! - Tif

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home