Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Confessions of a former thought she knew it all pregnant gal

That would be me. I remember saying so many things when I was pregnant that I would NOT do with my children.... I had waited a long time to get pregnant and by watching countless others with children... I thought I had it all figured out. I know it sounds bad... but I get it now:) ....and I feel I must come clean on a few... and share evidence as well:

My children will never eat french fries


My house will always be safety proofed and worry free for the kids and me


I will never let me kids watch a lot of TV... let alone silly cartoons (hi spongebob)



My kids will never go out in public with their hair or face a mess




They will always have mtching clothes on


I will never let them get sticky (cause I hate stickiness)


I will run the house - not them (my last ditch effort to keep them off the table... notice Cassie lurking)


To explain the previous picture... this is last week



And these pictures are just from the last 1 1/2 months :P

6 Comments:

At 8:55 PM , Blogger Gamma said...

Now don't you feel so much better?! The last pic is hilarious! I cannot believe that they were on the table.

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger Tiffany McCallen said...

That is hilarious! At least you lasted this long. I caved many, many months ago on my "I will never"s. :)

 
At 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, but I am laughing my butt off right now, because most of those things you said to me!
Ahh, its all good.
I love you and my littles.
Emy

 
At 12:25 AM , Blogger Cherstin said...

Aren't kids wonderful!!! I love how they keep us on our toes. They are beautiful Bec. Love you.

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger cally said...

You're kids are so adorable, Becky! I love checking up on you and your sweet family.

And french fries are a staple.

love cally

 
At 3:23 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

This is SO true. You find so many things that you were "Never" going to do...but life is just so much easier when you give in to them!I'm still giggling at this post!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home