Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Friday, February 13, 2009

Shameless photo post and some updates:)

Got some good news at the ortho doc...NO SURGERY!!! I will not have to have surgery to repair the ligament because it was not completely torn and already appeared to be healing! Both my bones that were broken look decent too according to the new x-rays today and my MRI gace the info about the SL ligament:) He wanted to cast it, but I was concerned about that because of the girls.... and not being able to get it wet at all... which is hard with two little ones... thigs just "happen" as all of us Moms know! So I am going to get fitting for a hard plastic brace at a DME company and I only have to wear it for 3 more weeks and then just during the day for another two:) I was happy about that! I did find out I did not get that perfect part time job I wanted... but I am still on the hunt. Teh girls are good, other then nasty colds... I am keeping an eye on Cass still because she seems to be still the worst off and has been pretty unhappy the past few days.

All and all, things are good. Here are some pictures from the past week of my crazies at play and at sleep:P Kaiya keeps telling me that there is "sticky stuff in her nose and she does not like it" :P God Bless her.... she is such a sweetie.

OK - I think that is it! I am looking forward to a long weekend with Preston and the girls since he does not have to work Monday and having a fun Valentines Day! Happy Valentines to all:)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home