Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to my one and only PBONE!

Happy Birthday to my crazy, silly, loving, wild, adorable and wacky husband! 33 years ago to Preston came into this world:P

We have celebrated today in quiet fashion, starting off with a day off work, him sleeping in a little, homemade cards from the girls, breakfast in bed and cards from me, friends and family:) Then we had to get his time sheet done at work, license renewed and then poor Kaiya had to go to the doctor cause of a sinus infection:( But Daddy did not care, he took care of his girls even on his day! We are now just relaxing and enjoying the rest of the day together.

I am a lucky girl. We have our ups and downs as any couple, we are not perfect, but we are perfect for each other. We spent last night laughing hysterically to a show about home videos... we were unconsolable and it was great. Just as I said on our wedding day, he is the man I share my life with, love with and laugh with:)

Happy Birthday darlin - I love you!





4 Comments:

At 5:46 PM , Blogger Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Preston!!!! :) :)

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Gamma said...

Happy Birthday P-stone!

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Tiffany McCallen said...

Oh, sweet little Preston. Happy birthday!

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Happy Birthday buttface, I love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home