Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Painting the bathroom... with help

Ever since the day I wanted to paint the bathroom green, I have hated it. It did not come out at all like Preston and I had thought. SO! 7 years later, we decided to do something about it. It also had Ivy border, but we had taken that down because it never stayed up great since we put it up. We are almost done painting the bathroom a color called "Clear Blue Sky" and I love it already. One more coat and we will have "after pictures".... but in the mean time, Cassie and Kaiya thought it was a family project.... so we let them help a little and soon realized we were pretty dumb:) So we let them paint and then waited until they went to bed to finish the primer. Cassie still has primer in her hair and this was Sunday:P


2 Comments:

At 6:36 AM , Blogger Shauna said...

That is a GREEN bathroom. :)

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger MissRebecca said...

UUGH, Shauna! I know... I cannot believe we have put up with it as long as we have! But the second blue coat is done and we are taking the tape off today:) I LOVE the new color:) Looks just like a sky:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home