Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MAJOR BLOG SLACKER! Here are some updates:)

I know i know:) Well, it has been super busy lately, Em and I have been in full swing working on the Heart Walk and trying to get as many people involved as possible! Here is the link if anyone needs it.... I know you are probably so tired of hearing about it... but it is important to lot of people:)
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=294673&lis=1&kntae294673=C51E7DD77EA14021A353DA9E656FC5A1&supId=81000655

And then Kaiya, then me, now Cass have beem sick:( Some random virus that seems pretty mean:( I have felt lousy, but the girls were a disaster:( Puking and record high fevers for this house! I took a few pics on my phone of them... I am trying to get them onto the 'puter as we speak!

Here is Cass earlier today.. with some help from Louschus


Here is Kaiya on Sunday:


We have also officially gotten a new fishy! They did not have any goldfish??? Which I thought was nuts! So we got a black and blue beta fish that Kaiya named Barry:P Here we are going to get the fishy... Hanni in tow as always with fish outings!


This is Barry.... playing dead - Kaiya keeps asking if he is "broken" :P


We have playgrounded it, playdated, cooked out and had fun as many times as possible as well:)






I got to meet Carrie Fish's new baby, beautiful Bryn... she was so adorable!!! And I need to meet some other of the new additions!!! New Mommies... just give me a time... as soon as this virus passes!!!


Not to mention this freakin broken ankle!!! I have ONE MORE WEEK until the cast comes off!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics Beck!
Sherri

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home