Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The official people I know Baby Boom list... 2009-2010

I cannot believe how many people I know have just had babies or are getting close! Here is the list starting with the born bubbahs all the way to newly out of the closet pregnant:P OK.... here we go!

Kelly had Savannah Avery on 6-15-09


Lisa had Nicholas on 6-27-09


Amy had Adrian John on 7-1-09


Carrie had Bryn Rebekah on 7-2-09


Lizzy had Craig Robert on 7-8-09


And now the pregnant list:

Brooke - Its a BOY! Coming FRIDAY:)


Amber - almst 34 weeks - with Emma AND Lucy:)


Angela - almost 31 weeks - team green!


Sarah - 30 weeks - Its a BOY!

Anna - 29 weeks - Its a BOY!

Darsi - 22 weeks - ITs A GIRL!

Sherri - 20 weeks... Gender ultrasound NEXT WEEK:)

Melissa - almost 14 weeks:)

Ally - 13 weeks:)

Beth - 11 weeks:)

Trudie - about 6 weeks

Vicki - about 6 weeks

I just KNOW I am forgetting someone because my mind is fried... but the second a remmeber.... I on it! Please let me know if you need me to edit any info of yours:)

9 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Anonymous Carrie said...

Sarah is having a boy!

 
At 10:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! Add in those May buddies and its ON!
Babies everywhere!
Me loves.
Ems

 
At 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carrie!!!!
Beck

 
At 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's nuts! I should definitely have NOT drank the water at your house yesterday, wow! - tif

 
At 9:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Beck...we do not know the sex yet because of not finding out until next week. I am currently 20 wks but will be 21 wks when I have the ultrasound. Thanks for the updated list...that is a crazy one!
Sherri

 
At 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY SHERRI! Cannot wait to hear what you are having. I was trying to calculate your weeks based on Amber's shower date:P
Beck

 
At 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot about Graham!!

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Sarahkauffman said...

That's a lot of babies! I can't believe how close I am to the top of the list, so happy about that!

 
At 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

малолетка голая фото http://free-3x.com/ 18 летние видео free-3x.com/ студенты видео онлайн [url=http://free-3x.com/]free-3x.com[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home