Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun with the Replogles and the swing set:):)

I love my sis (of course) and my neice Hannah and nephews Charlie and Austin. We always have a good time together even if there is drama... inevidable with 5 under 5! The other day Em came over for a visit with Aunt Eileen from New Jersey and Em and I decided to throw a party out of the blue with the 50's theme stuff I had for Cassie's party... we are now making it princess since Cass and Hannah are having it together this year:) Here are some pics! Oh and Cass could not stop kissing Autty!





Then here are a few from the other day when all the fave five were enjoying the swing set:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home