Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday 2nd my sweet surprise blessing - CASSIE!

I cannot believe you are 2 today! (although you have been acting 2 for months:P) The time has flown by and you have changed so much with everyday and are now your own little person... we joke and call you the terrorist.... because to say the least you can be a bit rough (biting, slapping... all the fun stuff:P)... but I thank God everyday for my still super snuggly baby girl and how funny and sweet you can be. You make me laugh everyday and I look forward to seeing you grow everyday! Your speech is adorable as is your singing, dancing and expressions... just priceless! I love today as much as I did the moment I held you in my arms. I love the second pic because it is like we are really "meeting" for the first time... and she looks almost shocked:P

This was about a week before you arrived


Exactly two years ago today, about 3 hours old


One year old!



Two years old!

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I think I am almost as big as you now right before you delivered! Yikes! Anyway, the pics are adorable and I just love how much hair Cass has...she is totally adorable!
Sherri

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home