Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Braylen!

What a nice way to spend a Saturday night:) Boog threw such a nice party for Brabbles, complete with leis, grass skirts, flowers, a pinata and lots of great freinds and food! The girls had an absolute blast and thought the party was "great fun at night" as Kaiya put it! Thanks for having us Sean, Boog and Bray. It was a great night!










The next day, Kaiya was still feeling the party vibe... hula away my dear!

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM , Anonymous Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Braylen!
Everything looked absolutely amazing for his birthday party. I love her look wearing the Hawaiian dress..

 
At 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=lithium carbonate facts ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home