Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sick babes :( Sucky weekend

Well.... we were literally getting ready to walk out the door to Jennifer's house(Preston's sister) to our neice Connie's 6th bday party (about a three hour drive up and three back in one day), and Kaiya walked up to and just threw up all over my feet.... Preston and I argued about whether or not to still go... since he thought she was fine and I thought she was sick... well... she is sick:( Here is a pic from yesterday and one from today.... she is so wiped out from throwing up it has been a sad sight.

Yesterday at my Moms (I went there after Preston and I's fight)


And today on the couch... I hate being right


So this weekend has been a suckfest... Preston and I are now somewhat speaking... but still not good, it was an ugly fight becuase he still wanted to go and I did not because I KNEW she was sick, Kaiya is still miserable, my wrist is killing me and now we are watching Cass as well as everyone else to make sure the plague has not broken out. Bring on Monday.... I cannot believe I am saying that. But I am ready for this weekend to be over. OK... complaint fest FINISHED :)

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ugh... I hate it when little ones throw up. Kaiya looks miserable. Hope she gets better soon (and the rest of you too!). - tif

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home