Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Walking practice = walking!

So today, we were over at Mom and Dad's for Father's Day. Dad and Em were doing walking practice with Cass... basically just walking her back and forth with their fingers and catching her as she death falls. Well.... Preston and I were sitting together this afternoon and I was feeling pretty blue...Cass must have noticed and wanted to cheer me up... because she literally let go of Prestons hand... and just walked away. She took 5 steps as Preston jumped up to catch her when she fell... I could not believe she just walked off! It was amazing and totally lifted my spirits!!


1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Cassie, go! This is terrific news, Beck! Give her a kiss for me. - Tif

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home