Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Catching up and update on me

I will be adding some pictures, I finally downloaded pictures from the past few weeks and I will be adding them here and there.

As far as me, I am doing ok. The weekend was good, Preston, Mom, Dad and Em were so good to me, especially since I have had a ton of pain all weekend as far as cramping and all. They have just surrounded me with love and kindness. As well as my friends with prayers and thoughts. I thank you all very much. I am now gonna post some happy pictures because I am down. I have to post the latest news as well... Cass took her first steps!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home