Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Let's go fly a kite....

What a nice day. Since Em and I's bday is tomorrow and I have to work, we decided to celebrate today. We went over to Mom and Dad's where Mom and Dad had cards with presents, GiGi had the same and also little cakes and candles! We had lunch and then Adam annouced he had brought a kite to play with! The kids were thrilled... there were no golfers coming so we got out on the 4th tee box and the kite flow way up high.... the kids were chasing it all around and having a ball. Hanni even found a lady bug that she named Ralph (thanks for the suggestion Grandpa!) and caried him around on a golf tee.... please be advised that Ralph is currently missing in the Medallion area/Delaware county.... if found, please return!! Emy and I even got the rarest if them all.... a pic with us AND our FIVE (and 1/2)KIDDOS!!!






Then Em gave me another suprise - tomorrow after work, her and I are heading to the Hilton at Easton to be pampered with room service and in-room massages!!! Not to mention - we are hoping to sneak over to the theater and see Sex an the City! Cannot wait! What a great way to spend my birthday - with my SISSY!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Blogger Tiffany McCallen said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday, Beck!!

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger The Arthurs said...

Happy belated b-day!!! I've been a blog slacker. Catching up. Much love to you and your family during this WAY exciting time. Saying my prayers for yall!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home