Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Introducing Prince Flee Bee

Appearently Tuesday while I was at work, Hannah was over. I received a frantic phone call from Em that the girls were beyond tickled at the amazing discovery in my backyard... Prince Flee Bee AKA "the hop hop".... a pretty good sized bullfrog has taken up residence in my backyard to the utter delight of Kaiya and Hannah who go looking for him at every chance they get and are asking about him all the time. When he is located (I guess he is too dumb to leave) there is an immense welcoming party that ensues and they girls start asking him questions and trying to feed him grass. Who would have known a big old bull frog could make two princessed so freakin happy:) Here is a pic of them talking to him (Hannah in a vail, of course) and Kaiya looking on.... and then the star.... "Fleebs" as Em and I have named him.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All hail Prince Flee Bee! May you rule forever! :)

 
At 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hysterical!!

I love the veil!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home