Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Friday, June 13, 2008

We have another teeny angel in heaven

Well, I had been so worries about this pregnancy from the start, but everything was looking great, until today. I had some bleeding last night and so I went to see the doctor today. We got an ultrasound - I am between 8 1/2 and 9 weeks - and there was our sweet baby, with arms and legs growing and floating around happily. After several minutes of trying to locate the heartbeat, our doctor turned to us and said he was afraid he had bad news, our little one's heart had stopped beating. So our baby is still in my stomach, but no longer living. It is a lot to process and Preston and I feel very overwhelemd. We have to make some decisions come Monday as wll about what course of action we are going to take since the baby is not seeming to come out on its own. We did get a nice ultrasound picture of the baby that I intend to keep. We are kinda shocked because we just heard and saw the babies heartbeat 4 days ago.... so we most the baby sometime between MOnday and Today. Well - I am going to go laydown and get some rest if I can turn my brain off - my mind is swirling right now and I need to just tune out for a bit before I process. Thanks for listening and thank you immensely for all of the prayers and well wishes during this tops turvy pregnancy.

7 Comments:

At 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Becky! Email me if there is ANYTHING I can do! You are the best, please let me know if you want to talk.
Kisses,
Sarah

 
At 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so sorry to hear about the baby. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Sherri, Jason and Brody

 
At 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. I know the heartache and pain that comes with losing a child. May you find peace and comfort with your loved ones, and let your faith carry you this trying time.

God bless you and your family.

 
At 8:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Becky. What an emotional roller coaster. I am so sorry. I love you and will keep you in my thoughts. Love,
Carrie

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger Tiffany McCallen said...

Beck, my heart is breaking for you... I am so sorry for you and Preston. I'm saying prayers for all of you.

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger The Arthurs said...

Even more in my prayers. No words. Just love. Now crying. Love you.

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger MissRebecca said...

Thank you all for the amazing support. I am praying a lot of I know that God will get me thought this. My girls are the best help in the world. I will find out tomorrow what medical route we have to take.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home