Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Celebrating Em and I's birthday like rock stars

My amazing and very generous sister Ems, set up a wonderful night for us at the Hilton at Easton for out 32nd birthday last week. We were staying in the room for the night and going shopping at Easton and just being Divas. This is what I arrived too on my bed (AKA The HEavenly Bed)....

I got a visit from my best girls... and had pizza in bed!

And after a fun night of shopping and hanging with my best friend, Em... we got into out confy PJs that Em bought us and sacked out for the night. What a blast.


Thanks again Adam and Em for your extremely generous gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home