Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I love me some babies! And there are lots to love!! :)

Look at these teeny tiny beauties! AMber and Josh were nice enough to let me, Kaiya and Cass invade their house for another visit with Lucy and Emma. We also got to meet Butch and Scout, Amber and Josh's dogs that were kinda nervous around my two wackos! But it was lovely... other then Cassie and Kaiya trying to break the girls swings and Kaiya knocking Cassie flat on her back off the ottomen onto hardwood floor!!! Amber and Josh were so gracious and lovely to have us and never even gave me a second look for my two loonies:) I got the pleasure of feeding Lucy and feeling such a tiny baby in my arms again - it was so sweet! Amber and Josh already look like naturals rangling their sweet little newborns! Thank you for having us guys!



Ahhhh... Bryn, such a doll baby! She was just too adorable and had an entire group of admirers and helpers! Thank you Carrie for such a lovely visit... even with 3 adults and 8 kids... we still had time to talk and of course ooohh and ahhh over baby Bryn!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home