Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some random fun pics....

Me and my sassy 2 year old....

My little fashionista


Kaiya literally rocketing out of the giant pumpkin slide on Hanni's field trip


More pumpkin hunting



Kaiya and Hannah searching for the perfect pumpkins on Hannah's pre-school feild trip that I had the pleasure of chaperoning:)


The Frassmiester picking flowers


Destroying the leaf pile with vigor:)


Raking (well unraking) leaves with Daddy


Mom and the girls at Otterbein waiting for the homecoming parade


Kissing Grandma, while pouting as usual


My Kaiya in her favorite blanket ..... I have started calling her Muhammed because she looks like she is wearing a burka all the time:)


Kaiya wrapping her mind around the pumpkin patch... the first of her few

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures! I was looking on Google for a "pick your own" pumpkin patch near Westerville and your blog came up first on the search results! Anyway...do you know of a pumpkin patch off of Africa Road? I have former clients who have 5 boys so I though I would send them some information about picking their own pumpkins. They moved here from California a couple of months ago. They didn't even know what a Buckeye was when they got here!
Also, if you work in Human Resources at St Ann's, I need to ask you something about that. I sent some information to an email for HR at St Anns regarding some condos that I have listed just South of Schrock Road, off Cooper.
I need a name of someone who could be a cheerleader for this condo community.
I admire your work on the infertility and multiple miscarraige support. I have personal experience with both. St Ann's was my hospital.
Looking forward to hearing from you if you have a moment.

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger MissRebecca said...

Hi Joan, thanks so much for the visit and nice comments. The couple of pumpkin patches we have been too have been Lynds Apple Farm in Pataskala and the Hidden Creek Farm in Galena (straight up 3C) When I was looking for a place to go, I did find one that was off Africa to Lewis Center Road, it is called Freemans Farm, although I know that they are not doing all the kids things they normally do, but it is pretty close.

Hope that helps:)

As far as HR, I have not worked at St Ann's, although I did deliver both my babies there as well. My Mom worked at St. Ann's as a nurse, but she is retired.

Finally, thanks for the shout out about the infertility and baby/infant loss. It touches a lot of people, we suffered with infertility for 5 years as well as 3 messy miscarriages. I am so sorry to hear you are someone who can relate. I have always been open about it and do to that, I have been able to talk with a lot of people going through the same thing. It is a silent battle most of the time.

Please feel free to keep in touch!

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger ~d said...

Oh Becky!

Your girls are so beautiful!

It makes me misty eyed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home