Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Updating, all is well for now, need some prayers for GiGi

We did find out tht is was a blown transmission on the Blazer.... so we are going to pay heavily - but at least we dont need to get a new car! Em is getting around good on her foot, now that she has GiGi's walker, crutches certainly do not agree with her!! (they did not with me either when I broke my knee and foot years ago). The girls are doing good, today we are going over to visit GiGi and then I have a cake for my Mom as a surprise, since today is her BIRTHDAY! Adam had his tooth pulled and wound up being under for very little and is recovering.

Preston's newjobs at Huntington and Columbus STate are going good, he seems to like them both, altough it is wearing on boht of us since he also is reffing... so he is not home a lot and the girls miss him tons as do I. But we know that in the long run that will be the best and we need the money since I was laid off, still searching for another job:)

Now some bad news, many of you know our Grandma (GiGi), well, her health has been steady despite lots of issues including osteoarthritus, high blood pressure, diabetes and congestive heart failue.... she is 86. Well, yesterday, an EKG revealed a branch blockage in her heart, which can be fatal. So they are adjusting her meds because she also has atreial fribuation (irregual heartbeat) and tachacardia (racing heart rate) so this is kinda scarey. She is not aloud to drive - yes she does stil drive!!), but she let Preston use her car for the week saving us MASSIVE money and frustration!!!! So prayers would appreciaed for my ever-sassy Grandmother.

I have some pics I can update with later. I will have more tomorrow after Kaiya and I get to be te chaperones for Hannah's pre-school's trip to the pumpkin patch!! I cannot imagine!

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I would like to thank the um, Tailand University for visiting your site...
Hannah is so excited about the trip, you are going to love it!! AND TAKE MANY PICTURES!!!
Love,
Mamarazzi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home