Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!!!! 7 years ago tomorrow.

I cannot believe it has been 7 years since Preston and I got married! What a great time, literally. We have been through a lot, lost grandparents, endured years of infertility and loss, changed jobs, bought a house, bought cars, welcomed two amazing babies into this world.... and had a blast... we have gone skydiving, skiing, snorkling, swam with dolpins, gone on vacations, visited tons of sporting events, enjoyed life in general! I know for sure i married my soul mate and my best friend! Here are some pics from a few fun ones over the years!

















1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM , Blogger Amy said...

I feel a little weird about that last picture. Have you been drinking?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home