Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Financial Crisis....

I have never been a huge fan of politics, I have tried to get interested, but I just cant. I feel like other then voting and being vaguely aware of the issues, I have little to no control over what happens and there are so many things happening behind the scenes that it is difficult to trust anything and feel like you actaully have input... and particular what happens to me. My family has been effected due to the soring gas prices, rising cost of food and everything else for that matter, the horrendus fall out in the housing market making sure if we were to ever sell our house we would have to take a massive loss..... and then it hit me directly last Monday when I lost my job due to a company wide lay off. Please forgive me Mr. Bush if I am not a fan of your thoughts on the financial crisis and your plan to "fix" things by putting more of OUR tax dollars on the line. The problem is - in the next few months....I dont know which candidate would be the right person to "fix" our government.... by the time it trickles down, nothing seems like a good choice.

OK - political rant FINEESHED.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM , Blogger Tiffany McCallen said...

All I know is... I'm broke. Boo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home