Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Getting better and better.... although my laptop is now ill!

Things are going good, again thank you for all the love and support! I have not been on much because my laptop has not been getting wireless for some reason.... so all we have is the old school desktop! :P

As soon as the laptop is back in order, I have all sorts of wonderful pictures and some nice stories!

My niece Hannah started Pre-school today!
My nephew Char Char will be 2 on Friday!
My Kaiya is starting to wear her glasses!
Cassie is running!
Lots of playdates, lots of wildness, playgrounds and Friday Fort Rapids with the Replogles to celebrate Charlies 2nd birthday... I will update. Love you guys! Lots of pics to come:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home