Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Friday, August 29, 2008

Where did my baby go?

Kaiya was my first little baby .... and all of a sudden, she is beginning to act and look more and more like a little girl, I feel like it will be tomorrow when she will be asking me for the keys to the car and having boyfriends.... GOD HELP ME. I always say having my two so close in age has been a challenge and even complain about it on occasion.... but I need to hold on to these moments and cherish it all before Mommy is not the one she is running to and not to one she want to be with all the time.... *sigh* I still cannot believe I have a 2 year old (or a one year old for that's sake!) Her she is, changing everyday and now starting to have actually conversations with me.... amazing and bittersweet all at the same time.



1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Who is that lady that looks like Kiaya?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home