Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Not a whole lot going on :P

Not much happening in the Stapleton abode, I have not even taken to many pictures lately!! Although I would have today, had I remembered my camera on such a gorgeous day outside! All is well here, Preston is very busy, he started his TWO new jobs last week. He began working for Huntington Bank last week, training to be a assistant manager and also began teaching at Columbus State. Not to mention reffing football games during the week and weekends. The girls have been great, we have all been fighting colds, Cassie is the worst off, she is a pitiful little snot face that is very unconfortable, she has been extra cuddily lately, so I have not minded. Kaiya has been her usual sassy self, talking our ears off regularly and being a total comedian. She is so funny, always saying things that make us laugh. I swear that she talks like a 5 or 6 year old... anyone who has met her can attest to that. Never a dull moment! Still unemployed, not too happy about that, but I am searching. Part time is really hard in such a bad economy. But I have faith, in the meantime, I am spending lots of time with the girls and hanging with Mom, Em and the kiddos and GiGi.

Also, Preston and I's 7th Wedding anniversary is a week from tomorrow.... YAY! We are literally not doing anything that day, Monday, the 13th (he will have work and class from 8am -9:30pm) So we are going to an afternoon movie thanks to my Mom on the 12th:) I barely remember what sitting in a theater feels like!!!

I will update soon:) I must start taking more pictures again!!! Or at least stealing them from my sister's Shutterfly account and passing them off as my own :P Love you Em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home