Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Thursday, March 06, 2008

My little fish kids

My my do my kidlettes love the water, or as Kaiya calls it, the "Wati." We always have such a blast when we go swimming! We go to the Westerville Rec Center with Emy, Adam (AKA Adel), Hanni and Charlie (AKA Char Char). It has been one of the greatest winter activities we have done. It makes it even more fun when we get to let all the kids play together! We have even made some pool buddies that the kids look forward to seeing!

I am of course the silly Mommy that dresses my girls in matching bikinis....


2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had 2 girls I would totally be dressing them in matching suits, too! I just don't think that Luke would like a bikini....

 
At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love swimming with you people. Looking forward to doing it again soon!
Aunt EM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home