Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What you see.....

My daugter Kaiya having the time of her life in a special grocery cart with a TV in it at Miejers. What you dont see: the 20 minute battle of me trying to "extract" my daughter Kaiya from the cart when it was time to leave, which finally ended in me literally pulling her out by her leg because that was all I could get a hold of after her screams and cries of anguish caught the attention of all the customers and employees and I swear a member of Childrens Services that she had called sometime during the incident. Good times. hee hee




On a bright note - those carts are amazing and keep said toddler very quiet and happy while in use, they cost a dollar to rent, but the dollar goes to CHildren's Hospital :)

5 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to post a pic of the AFTER sobbing Kaiya that is reaching and longing for the cart, the before and after would be hilarious. Although that would mean going to the store and getting the cart again, I do not know if your nerves can cover it. *or mine* Hannah would feel bad and join in...
Oh, Papi... I love you so.
Aunt Emy
AND THANK YOU for the Tink cards, they have been magically transformed into minitinks thanks to the scissors. They are her new family and she loves you for it. And she is WEARING PANTS! Do not worry, I took photos.

 
At 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, no joke, I had the same EXACT experience with Audry on Thursday. Nothing like your first public full on temper tantrum at Mejier!
Love,
Sarah

 
At 10:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Sarah!!!!! I swear Kaiya and Audry are two peas in a pod!!!!

Beck

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Tiffany McCallen said...

Oh boy...to think what I have to look forward to! Glad you survived the meltdown. :)

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Gamma said...

What is the world coming to?... tv's in the carts...WOW! Anyway, will you be taking her back anytime soon? If so the pics would be great...just kidding...that's mean!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home