Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 Resolutions

I never do this, because I just dont, but for some reason, I feel I need to this year. Following Em's lead - here are my resolutions:

1. Be more prayerful and thankful to God for the amazing gifts in my life and pray more for friends and family

2. Be healthier, my eating habits have gone out the window with two back to back pregnancies and two babies.... so I am going to get that back on track.

3. Be a better friend and be more aggressive about keeping lunchdate, playdates, meet ups, etc.

4. Practice Patience. I am starting work tomorrow and it is a huge life change for me, but I know I can do it - I just have to get back into the flow and I know that will take patience.

5. Dont worry so much about everything, schedules, timing, to-do lists... try to enjoy the ride more, not just getting organized to hit the road.

6. Welcome by new niece or nephew into the world and get to be there when he or she is born and make time to spend with him or her and make time to help my sister in her new role as Mother of 3.

7. SAVE MONEY. It is the ONLY reason I am working.....

I will check back in 2009 to see how I did:P

4 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and don't be too hard on yourself if you do not reach every goal...you are a great person and that is all that matters!

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Tiffany McCallen said...

Hi Beck!

I've been thinking about you this week... hope your first week at work is going well. You can do it! —tif

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I love you my sweet Boo, let me know if you want me to update your blog, I have some fun pics of Cassie and your new playroom!
Love you and hope you are feeling better!
I would say go Bucks, but I dont want to jinx us any freakin further.

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Carli said...

Love the blog! And love your goals...I have faith that you will be able to reach of them. Keep up the fantastic job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home