Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

What a fun action packed day :P After running errands in the morning, me and the girls met Mom, Gigi, cousin Julie, Em, Hannah and Chaz for lunch at Panera. It was a bit chaotic, but fun. We then went to my digs for Valentines cupcakes and presents. It was so much fun and relaxing. Everyone got spoiled. The after the girls napped, Preston and I had a nice take out dinner from PF Changs and then played with the girls until tubby time. It was very nice and relaxing. I did have to compete for my Valentine today with 2 younger ladies.... hee hee - worth it!!

Hope yours was great as well!!






1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Could you please apologize to Kaiya again about taking the frog "monkeys" from her loving hands. Please know that they are being extremely well cared for. We had such a blast today, I am so glad you liked your stuff, you are the best sister in the world.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home