Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The image in my head

Starting work.... take 2!!! Here is the image I will keep in my head tomorrow:) I have found the ideal job for our family:) It is a part time Human Resource Generalist. I did not know this kind of job existed - so I am thrilled it is mine:) It pays great and I will only be working 3 days a week and then it will go down to 2 1/2 days a week:) So tomorrow - I will be EMPLOYED:) Shout out to Mom.... the watcher of the children and the answer to many prayers!!!

5 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu are going to be flippin fantastic, I will email you child reports!
Thanks for the panda watch :)
Emy

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Gamma said...

Hope your first day went well! I am sure it did.

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger The Arthurs said...

Want to hear how work went. 2 1/2 days a weeks sounds like a dream!

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Tiffany McCallen said...

Hi Beck,

I am so happy that you found what sounds like the perfect job!! Congrats! Hope everything went great. I'm cheering for you. :) tif

 
At 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky...Where are the Austin pictures?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home