Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Friday, July 25, 2008

Phiday Photo Phiesta Phun

OK - I want to play too!!!! I think this is so cool!

My sister jus told me about this fun site that I can link into with my crazy photo obsession! Thank you SO much http://www.carriestuckmann.blogspot.com/ for telling us all about her wedding, and thank you for letting me play! Very cool - so here are a few of my very very PHAVORITE photos of my ladies and life!
I will post older ones next week - thanks for letting me play:)







2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Blogger Tiffany McCallen said...

Wow, Beck! You're playing too!! This is so much fun now. I didn't get a chance to post this week since I was freshly jet-lagged, but I love posting for Carrie's weekly roundup. It's good stuff.

Love the pictures, too, by the way. Your ladies are all so beautious!

 
At 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that sexpot in the first picture?
Oh, I miss my skinny self...
EMS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home