Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Monday, July 14, 2008

Cassie has a ruptured ear drum... at least Kaiya didnt do it!!!!

My poor little bubbah is in so much pain tonight:( She was kinda out of sorts on Saturday at her combo birthday party with her boyfriend, cousin and friend, but then she woke up Sunday downright miserable. She was so uncomfortable and feverish. She woke up early this morning and I asked my Mom if she would take her in for a sick visit at the ped. (I had to go to work).

Well - my poor little love bug has a double ear infection and her left ear drum ruptured from it:( I had noticed her hair was sticky this morning, but I thought it was medicine that I had missed her mouth, but it was fluid draining out of her left ear:( SHe is on Omnicef, motrin and tylenol. She has a follow up on Thursday to make sure the ear drum isnt any worse, usually they heal on their own. But for now - I have a pitiful little chickie. She is so super snuggly, I just want to carry her everywhere!!!! Here are two pics from from her party on Saturday and at the Zoo on Sunday with her Aunt Jennifer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home