Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Monday, April 07, 2008

The Half Pint Holabaloo at the Westerville Rec Center

I tell you what, this was a perfect little event for my two chickies. The Westerville Rec Center held this for kids from ages 1 to 5. They had all sorts of fun stuff for kids to do and lots of space for them to run around. Here are some pictures of the fun! We were there for 2 1/2 hours and no one cried once!





2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

That looks like such fun! I can't get over how big the girls are getting!!

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Emily said...

I LOVE Kaiya's face in the Ronald McDonald one (Adam will be SO jealous)she looks like if Preston takes one more step, she is going to FREAK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home