Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Monday, May 14, 2007

Graduation! Finally:)







Well - I finished my MBA last year, but was not able to walk in Graduation because I had Miss Kaiya:) So this past weekend I got to make it official and the best part was I got to do it with Preston. It was such a gorgeous day (Although pretty hot in polyester robes) and I was so glad Preston's Dad, my Mom and Dad, my Grandma and sweet Kaiya got to come.

5 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Blogger Emily said...

holy shit, you really did update...

 
At 10:42 AM , Blogger MissRebecca said...

TOLD YOU.... keep scrolling

 
At 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl on the updates! All of the pictures are great, I love seeing pics of Kaiya. They are all great and congrats to P-stone!

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Oh and happy graduation! oops..

 
At 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about damn time! You know if you update every so often, you won't have to have a update marathon like you just did! Just kidding, glad to see the pics and that you are doing so well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home