Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cassie is coming along!




After 2 trips to the ER - fun with heart issues - We went to the doc today for the 28 week check-up and Glucose Test - YUCK. Cassie is doing great, growing like a weed and moving all over and my heart is still racing, but nothing that will kill me:) I am following up with a Cardiologist I think next week. Here is a belly shot and pic of us hanging in the Emergency Room cardiac unit last week:)


1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Preston looks so thrilled, are you supposed to be lifting your daughter on a cardiac monitor? Do we need to talk?
I was the one taking the picture so, I think its shame on me. oops.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home