Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Monday, March 19, 2007

It is official -Em is going to be shown on Ellen TODAY on NBC!!!

Our friend Melanie called from North Carolina (Ellen comes on at 10 am there) and said that Em and my cousins Katie and Al are in the first dance sequence a few times and shown once more during the show!!! He hee:) I will try to take a picture of the TV wth my camera tonight at Em's (she is TIVOing it) and post it!

Emy is FAMOUS!! hee hee

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey silly, I live in North Carolina!!!!

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Emily said...

dont you live in North Dakota? Just kidding!
Love you Mels!
Em

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home