Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Being pregnant with friends is fun:)



I have soooo many pregnant girlfriends right now - I love it!!!! Here are two pics of me and Tiff and me and Jill:

Ok, I am 19 1/2 weeks - here is the list of preggy gals with estimated weeks and genders.... this is from memory - wish me luck!

Melanie (Prather) Loerh - just had baby Carter - 5 days old!!

Sherri (Slagle) Ebert - 30 weeks - BOY:)

Emily (King) McFadden - 28 weeks -BOY:)

Tiffany (Compan) McClellen - 26 weeks - BOY:)

Andrea (Russell) Barlow - 19 weeks - ??

Jill (Pitcher) Williams - 17 weeks - ??

Rachel Bean - 17 weeks - ??

Carrie (Boegart) Link - 9 weeks

I THINK that is all:):) It is a total baby BOOM:) I love it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home