Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Friday, January 19, 2007

14 week cletus update!

Went to the doc yesterday and the bubba is doing great! Doc found the heartbeat and it was nice and strong - although the baby seems to hide from it everytime! I am doing better. Still on my Zofran pump at a high dose, but the doc is hoping to down the does over the next few weeks and then have me off it totally by about 18 weeks:) We will see - I had been maintaining and gaining weight - but I lost 3 lbs this week.... so we will see - I am starting to feel better though - THANK GOODNESS!

My camera is broken so sorry for the lack of pictures - most I have are highjacked from Em:) But I will post pics soon and when I get the next ultrasound - I will put that on too:)

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Hey Cleets... I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home