Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Friday, January 05, 2007

I am baaaaaaaccccckkk!!








Good God - I feel like I have been gone forever! But I am back! Here are a few pics for the past month - I should be on more now and updating!! As of now - starting to feel better - 12 weeks pregnant and counting - baby looks great with a HR of 141 - go baby go:) Kaiya will be 8 months on Sunday and she is soooo funny and adorable - we are soooo blessed!

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I thought I would give it a try and low and behold an update! I am so glad that you are feeling better, and that both babies are doing well. Sounds to me like you might be having a boy this time. I better hurry and pick my name before another good one is snatched! ha ha! Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you all soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home