Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Cassie is sleeping SO GOOD

I just wanted to give a shout out to my littlest princess for sleeping all the way through the night for 3 nights in a row!!! I am in HEAVEN! She is doing so good, getting less sleepy during the day and really trying to engage you when you are near her. She is too precious! Kaiya seems to be borderline obsessed with her.... it is so funny - she always wants to be near her and give her french kisses. It is the best! Alright - no pics today cause I am at work - but wanted to brag on my girl a bit!

6 Comments:

At 8:29 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Dude, dont say it outloud!!! Knock on wood QUICK!!!!!!
babies sense these things!

 
At 8:35 AM , Blogger MissRebecca said...

Crap - YOU ARE RIGHT. I AM OFF TO KNOCK ON EVERY PIECE OF WOOD I CAN FIND.

 
At 4:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me your secret!!!!!

 
At 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know Sherri, but I'm with her. Tell me your secret!
I'm in need of a playdate (and I think Audry is too;). Let's get something on the calendar!
Kisses -Sarah

 
At 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - no secret here.... Em was right - even after knocking on every peice of wood I had... she woke up twice last night :P

She missed me!

Sarah - I would love a playdate - Thursdays and Fridays work great for us - email or call me:):) Kiss Audry for me!

Sherri - I cannot wait to meet Brody this weekend!!!!! YAY ME!!!
Becksters

 
At 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you either! And of course meet cassa-frass!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home