Rebecca's World

A place to share my millions of pictures and very random thoughts:) Welcome and please feel free to comment:)

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Getting so ready to meet my neice or nephew!!!



Emy is almost done being pregnant and I cannot wait to meet the newest member of our family!!! I am anxious to see what the doctor says next week due to the baby's current tranverse position.... if Em will have to have a c-section or get to do it the old fashion way:) We will wait and see - but all the matters is that there is a healthy little sweetie at the end:)

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Hey, I will do my best to get us a baby pretty soon. I think the latest is Septmeber 12th. (I think, but I dont know)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home